Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

This Week's Additions




Now I am sure I will miss some things, but here are some highlights of newness at LEA7. While it is still pretty empty, there is now a steampunk area with surround backdrop. There is a cute new house will minimal furnishings as well as an observation platform held up by hot air balloons. I will add more as I find things!

Sound Stage 2 was the benificiary of some new releases this week.

Details can tell there own story so I am always happy to add small items that help set the scene.


Look for newness in the basement set as well as further down the line  in the vintage reporter's office.








Here some very detailed books mix with a chess set and some great Windlight. I was so inspired by this photo I got FRAPS a workin' and took some shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment