Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rounding Out


With over forty major sets at MOSP now, I'll be winding down the building process. There are still a couple of thousand LI units available, but I think you have plenty to keep yourselves busy.  Upgrades will continue and most likely new additions will happen --- I just am not PLANNING for them *wink*.

What started out as a quarter sim road became a half sim road (hence the road spans a whole sim) of farmland. My original idea had more props, but once I got out on the Country Road with the vast landscape I was seduced by the emptiness. There is a tractor over to the left, way far away. The water tower is the only other prop. Fields and road are the stars here.


I am very fond of grayscale. And I of course am attached to cityscapes. So it was only natural to build the White City. Another minimalist build, it can be what you need it to be.

Both of these locations are brought to you in part by donations from some exceptional builders. There have also been many upgrades and additions over the last few days. I'll let you discover those on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment